6-Days accelerated CCNA Cyber Ops Online Training
The Cisco Certified Network Associate Cybersecurity Operations (CCNA Cyber Ops) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to rapidly detecting cybersecurity breaches and effectively responding to security incidents. The Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops certification confirms that you have practical skills and knowledge in cybersecurity operations, how to detect and respond to security incidents and protect their organization’s information from modern threats.
CCNA : Cyber Ops
- SECFND - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals v1.0 (210-250)
- SECOPS - Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations v1.0 (210-255)
Q. Why should I do CCNA Cyber Ops?
- You would begin a career in the rapidly growing area of cybersecurity operations at the Associate level, working in or with a security operations center (SOC).
- You would gain the foundational knowledge and skills to prepare for more advanced job roles in Cybersecurity Operations, working with Security Operations team.
- You would develop a basic understanding of how a SOC team detects and responds to security incidents, and how they protect their organization’s information from modern threats.
- You would understand further -- how modern organizations are dealing with detecting and responding to cybercrime, cyberespionage, insider threats, advanced persistent threats, regulatory requirements, and other cybersecurity issues facing their organizations and their customers.
JOB-READY PRACTICAL SKILLS IN CYBERSECURITY OPERATIONS
If you are already an IT professional or a student who is interested in entery-level cybersecurity roles, e.g., SOC cybersecurity analysts, Computer or network defence analysts, computer/network defense infrastructure support personnel, or future incedent responders and SOC personnel, or current Cisco integrators or Cisco partners, you are welcome to the world of cybersecurity.
The Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops certification program provides practical, relevant, and job-ready certification curricula aligned closely with the specific tasks expected of these in-demand professionals. Cisco realizes that Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst increasingly must focus on design, configuration, and support responsibilities as the technical consultant and device specialist or expert on a security team. Therefore, the Cisco Security curriculum is specific to the best practices of network security administrators, engineers, and experts using the latest Cisco equipment, devices, and appliances.
You develop a fair understanding of Network Concepts, Security Concepts, Cryptography, Host-Based Security Analysis, Security Monitoring, Attack Methods, Endpoint Threat Analysis and Computer Forensics, Network Intrusion Analysis, Incident Response, Data and Event Analysis, and Incident Handling.
PRACTICAL LABS IN CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT
- The key feature of this CCNA Cyber Ops Boot Camp Online Training is that the training is consummated with some great Labs specifically designed, keeping the SOC operations in mind. These practical labs are very well constructed and insightful and will help you to better understand large corporate networks and to increase the effectiveness of logging and alerting systems.
In nutshell, it is wonderful online training program and the course focuses on how to monitor, detect and respond to cybersecurity threats.
Online Training Boot Camp
This is one of our best Web-based and instructure-led training bootcamp program. Cisco WebEx & Skype are the technological platforms which are used to deliver the top-quality training to you.
Note: Cisco WebEx allows you to smoothly integrate high-quality video, audio, application and desktop sharing, question and answer sessions, and real-time pooling for the most interactive conferencing solution available. You may like to know more about training delivery platforms, please visit here: www.webex.com and www.skype.com.