CCNA : Security (210-260) IINS Boot Camp
CCNA Security Training Certfication
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
CCNA : Security
Key Exam Topics Updates in IINS v3.0
- The current exam topics specify Cisco Configuration Pro (CCP) for nearly all router configuration elements. The new exam topics focus on CLI-based configuration for IOS router and switch configuration.
- The new exam topics include updates to the Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) sections, specifying legacy Cisco IPS and Cisco Next Generation IPS terminology side by side. Content now includes descriptions of NGIPS technologies such as FirePOWER Services, FireSIGHT Management Center, and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection.
- Focus on Access Control Lists (ACL’s) has been reduced in the new IINS exam topics, since ACL’s are covered in the ICND1 prerequisite.
- Many newer technologies are now expressly included in the course materials: 802.1x Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS) Cloud & Virtualization.
- Updated examples of security risks, more closely aligned with today’s common security threats.
- References to some standards and technologies have also been brought up to date. DES and MD5 are replaced with more current algorithms.
- The curriculum used to prepare for the exam has all new labs, with dynamic topology based on the subject matter covered in a particular lab exercise.
THE CORE TECHNOLOGIES
Cisco IOS Routers & Switches, NextGen Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS), FirePOWER, FireSIGHT, Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), 802.1x, Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS), Cloud & Virtualization, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Content & Endpoint Technology (including Web Security & Email Security), Cisco Firewall Technologies (Cisco ASA). Basic Security Concepts/Technologies, etc.
JOB-READY PRACTICAL SKILLS
This training program is very closely mapped to CCNA Security certification exam: IINS - Implementing Cisco Network Security (210-260) and offers professionals job-ready training and skills. This training program lays the foundation for job roles such as network security specialist, security administrator, and network security support engineer. You gain knowhow in securing Cisco routers and switches and their associated networks.
The CCNA Security credential is recognized by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS), USA as meeting the CNSS 4011 training standard.
The Program content focuses on the design, implementation, and monitoring of a comprehensive security policy, using Cisco IOS security features and technologies as examples. The IINS (210-260) exam tests a candidate's knowledge of secure network infrastructure, understanding core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security. It leads to validated skills for installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices and the candidate develops competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security infrastructure.
- Find out CCNA (Security) salaries in India, via PayScale.com
- Find out CCNA (Security) jobs in India, via Naukri.com
- Find out CCNA (Security) salaries in USA, via PayScale.com
- Find out CCNA (Security) jobs in USA, via GlassDoor.com
Online Training Boot Camp
This is one of our best Web-based and instructure-led training bootcamp program. Cisco WebEx & Skype are the technological platforms which are used to deliver the top-quality training to you.
Note: Cisco WebEx allows you to smoothly integrate high-quality video, audio, application and desktop sharing, question and answer sessions, and real-time pooling for the most interactive conferencing solution available. You may like to know more about training delivery platforms, please visit here: www.webex.com and www.skype.com.
Exclusive Certification Exam Preparation
A CCNA Level Practice Project*
Beyond high-quality skills training over CCNA-Security official curriculum, this assisted examination preparation gives you an additional edge, if you aspire to attempt a go at Cisco’s IINS - Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (210-260) following the consummation of CCNA Security Training Program. Go and have a crack at it!
Achieving Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification is the first step in helping you prepare for a career in networking. Pursuing the CCNA will help improve your skill sets and provide you with the ability to manage and optimize network systems. CCNA focuses on network infrastructure, mainly routing and switching, but it also includes wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
Our assisted CCNA Practice Project featuring the latest Cisco equipment in real-world, relevant scenarios, helps a great deal in preparing you for real-life networking environments and gear you up for Cisco certification exams.
How Do You Prepare For Certification Exam?
- Exclusive insights into the examination structure
- Face-off with various types of questions expected
- Visiting around 100 questions with enriched explanations
- Extra-deep understanding over key concepts & practical implementation
- Build-up of a CCNA-level final practice project with full scenario closely matching real-life networking situations.
- Exclusive insights from Cisco Experts into the examination
* No Extra Charges or cost for this bonus offer
You can enroll for upcoming CCNA Boot Camp online : Security, by submitting your requirement with all the details at: We will revert back with price quotation consisting our offer as soon as possible. Thanks!
Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops
Cisco launched a new associate level program Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops in 2015 as a response to grave shortage of Cyber Security Analysts worldwide. In order to promote it among newer breed of Cisco IT Professionals they introduced a Global $ 10-Million Scholarships for security programs. Cisco would invest $10 million over a two-year period, to establish a scholarship program with the specific goal of increasing the cybersecurity talent pool. Through the program, Cisco had offered training, mentoring, and certification aligned with the Security Operations Center Analyst role.
REGISTER FOR FREE ONLINE DEMO