CCNA : Routing & Switching
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is a certification program for entry-level network engineers that helps maximize your investment in foundational networking knowledge and increase the value of your employer's network. CCNA Routing and Switching is for Network Specialists, Network Administrators, and Network Support Engineers with 1-3 years of experience. The CCNA Routing and Switching validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks.
As Enterprises migrate toward controller based architectures, the role and skills required of a core network engineer are evolving and more vital than ever. To prepare for this network transition, the new CCNA Routing and Switching certification will not only prepare you with the knowledge of foundational technologies, but ensure you stay relevant with skill sets needed for the adoption of next generation technologies.
As the digital transformation of businesses is forcing companies to take full advantage of technology for greater impact, the skills and knowledge required of a network engineer will expand significantly. You will need the latest advancements and skills to stay relevant in today’s fast paced industry.
To prepare you for this demand, the CCNA Routing and Switching certification has been updated. Beyond basic networking skills, the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum will expose IT professionals to:
- Virtualization – Network virtualization through the decoupling of hardware from software gives the freedom to run services on any platform and to run third-party applications over the network.
- Automation – Controllers simplify the network through abstraction and automation and provide a platform for consistent policy enforcement. This speeds up application and service rollouts while reducing risk. IT staff gain the time to focus on business strategy instead of operations.
- Analytics – A digital-ready network can reveal rich contextual insights into users, applications, devices, and threats to help the business and IT make better decisions.
- Cloud – Cloud-based services provide fast service adoption with on-demand scale and support a broad partner ecosystem.
The new Cisco CCNA Boot Camp is designed for existing and aspiring network professionals e.g. PC technicians, Systems Administrators, Network Administrators, Systems Engineers. Above all, the basic knowledge of networking & related concepts is prerequisite for enrolled into our CCNA Boot Camp. While not required, if you have any of the following certifications: A+, Network+ or MCP Certification, then you would be greatly benefited from this CCNA boot camp training.
CCNA Training Boot Camp : Routing & Switching
- ICND1 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (100-105) v3.0
- ICND2 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (200-105) v3.0
Important Update: The CCNA Routing and Switching exams and trainings has been revised from v2.0 to v3.0 Candidates can choose to take either the version 2.0 exams or version 3.0 exams. The last day to test for the 200-120 CCNAX v2.0 and 100-101 ICND1 v2.0 exams will be August 20, 2016. The last day to test for the 200-101 ICND2 v2.0 exam will be September 24, 2016.
JOB-READY PRACTICAL SKILLS
This training program is very closely mapped to CCNA Routing & Switching certification exams: ICND1, ICND2 (or CCNAX) and offers professionals job-ready training and skills. The training program lays the strong foundation for job-roles such as network administrator, network engineer or network specialist.
Candidates would gain knowhow of installing, monitoring and troubleshooting network infrastructure.
The curriculum includes knowledge of Cisco's switches, routers, basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance based skills. The curriculum also covers the use of the following protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol, Frame Relay, VLANs, OSPF, Ethernet and Access Control Lists (ACLs). The curriculum also includes managing Cisco devices with IOS v15, Cisco licensing and extensive troubleshooting.
Exclusive Certification Exam Preparation
A CCNA Level Practice Project*
Beyond high-quality skills training over CCNA-R&S official curriculum, this assisted examination preparation gives you an additional edge, if you aspire to attempt a go at Cisco’s CCNA-R&S examination (ICND1, ICND2) or CCNAX following the consummation of CCNA Skill Training Program. Go and have a crack at it!
Achieving Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification is the first step in helping you prepare for a career in networking. Pursuing the CCNA will help improve your skill sets and provide you with the ability to manage and optimize network systems. CCNA focuses on network infrastructure, mainly routing and switching, but it also includes wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
Our assisted CCNA Practice Project featuring the latest Cisco equipment in real-world, relevant scenarios, helps a great deal in preparing you for real-life networking environments and gear you up for Cisco certification exams.
How Do You Prepare For Certification Exam?
- Exclusive insights into the examination structure
- Face-off with various types of questions expected
- Visiting around 100 questions with enriched explanations
- Extra-deep understanding over key concepts & practical implementation
- Build-up of a CCNA-level final practice project with full scenario closely matching real-life networking situations.
- Exclusive insights from Cisco Experts into the examination
* No Extra Charges or cost for this bonus offer
You can enroll for upcoming CCNA Boot Camp online : Routing & Switching, by submitting your requirement with all the details at: We will revert back with price quotation consisting our offer as soon as possible. Thanks!
REGISTER FOR FREE ONLINE DEMO
Users who have attempted to register for Free Online Demo between 30-July-2016 and 28-Aug-2016, are requested to kindly register again, as previous requests were not received because of a bug. We regret your inconvenience. Thanks!