Exam 210-065 : Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND)
The objective of this program is to make network engineers aware of the characteristics of video solutions and how to assess requirements for successful implementation of a video solution. The course describes the characteristics of a video solution and enables students to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and environmental considerations. You develop skills & knowledge to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures. It covers a range of Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication.
This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of and skills to implement various Cisco Video endpoints in converged Cisco video infrastructures. It also tests a candidate's ability to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration, TelePresence, and Digital Media Player in different Cisco business video solution architectures.
The student for this training must have:
- Working knowledge of basic IP basic networking.
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Exam 100-105 : Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) v3.0
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Exam 200-105 : Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0
At Program Completion
After completing this program, students will be able to:
- Describe Video Conferencing and Streaming Fundamentals
- Describe Video Protocols and Media
- Describe Functional Components of Video Infrastructures
- Describe Network Requirements of Video Solutions
- Describe Cisco Video Solution Architecture
- Explain Cisco TelePresence Endpoint Environmental Requirements
- Install Cisco TelePresence Endpoints and Profile Systems
- Implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration, TelePresence, and Digital Media Player in different Cisco business video solution architectures.
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam.
- Video Concepts [21%]
- Endpoint Configuration [32%]
- Troubleshooting and Support [31%]
- Conferencing Concepts [10%]
However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes the guidelines below may change at any time without notice. You are advised to consult here for information about latest CCNA Collaboration exam 210-065 topics.