Exam 210-451 : Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
In this program, you'll learn about cloud characteristics and models, cloud deployment decision criteria, key features of Cisco UCS, server virtualization, data center network architectures, infrastructure virtualization, storage provisioning, storage technologies, and converged infrastructure.
This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of Cloud characteristics and deployment models including Cisco InterCloud; the basics of Cisco Cloud infrastructure i.e. Unified Compute including Cisco UCS and server virtualization, Unified Fabric including DC network architecture and infrastructure virtualization, and Unified Storage including integrated infrastructure solutions.
Before attending this program, students must have:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC Operating System navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic Networking fundamentals
- Basic Storage fundamentals
At Program Completion
After completing this program, students will be able to:
- Describe common cloud characteristics
- Describe and Identify the cloud service models
- Describe and Compare cloud deployment models
- Identify cloud deployment decision factors
- Identify and Illustrate key features of UCS
- Define server virtualization
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam.
- Cloud Characteristics and Models [14%]
- Cloud Deployment [16%]
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Compute [24%]
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Networking [22%]
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Storage [24%]
However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes the guidelines below may change at any time without notice. You are advised to consult here for information regarding latest CCNA Cloud Exam 210-451 Topics.