Exam 210-455 : Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
The Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM) course is designed to help students prepare for the CCNA Cloud certification. This course covers the basic features and operation of Cisco UCS Director (UCSD) and Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud (CIAC) products.
The exam 210-455 tests a candidate's knowledge of the basics of Cisco Cloud administration including Cloud provisioning, management, monitoring, reporting, charge-back models and remediation.
Before attending this program, students must have:
- No prequisite
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Exam 210-451 : Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) are recommended.
At Program Completion
After completing this program, students will be able to:
- Identify the components of the Cisco Cloud management software solution
- Understand the fundamentals of Cloud infrastructure administration
- Describe reporting and charge-back
- Provision Clouds using pre-configured templates
- Perform Cloud management, monitoring and remediation
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam.
- Cloud Infrastructure Administration and Reporting [21%]
- Chargeback and Billing Reports [10%]
- Cloud Provisioning [26%]
- Cloud Systems Management and Monitoring [26%]
- Cloud Remediation [17%]
However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes the guidelines below may change at any time without notice. You are advised to consult here for information about latest CCNA Cloud Exam 210-455 topics.