Exam 640-916 : Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) helps prepare the learner for a CCNA Data Center exam certification. It covers Data Center Cisco technologies, including Unified Computing/virtualization and Unified Fabric (Nexus product family and Storage Networking).
The 640-916 DCICT Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies is one of the exams associated with the CCNA Datacenter Certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of fundamental Data center technologies like network and server Virtualization, Storage, Convergent I/O and network services like load balancing.
Before attending this program, students must have:
- Knowledge similar to that covered in Exam 640-911 : Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN)
At Program Completion
After completing this program, students will be able to:
- Describe and Verify Cisco Data Center Fundamentals
- Describe and Verify Cisco Data Virtualization
- Describe and Verify Cisco Data Center Storage Networking
- Describe and Verify Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric
- Describe and Verify Cisco Unified Computing System
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam.
- Cisco Data Center Fundamentals Concepts [30%]
- Data Center Unified Fabric [20%]
- Storage Networking [18%]
- DC Virtualization [14%]
- Unified Computing [17%]
- Data Center Network Services [1%]
However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes the guidelines below may change at any time without notice. You are advised to consult here for information about latest topics of CCNA Data Center Exam 640-916.