Exam 70-337 : Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013
This course is intended for IT Consultants and Telecommunications Consulting professionals who design, plan, deploy, and maintain solutions for unified communications with particular emphasis on enterprise VOIP and online services. The student should be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and design for a UC solution.
A secondary audience for this course is IT professionals who are looking to take one or both exams: Exam 70-336 : Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 and Exam 70-337 : Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE : Communication.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Minimum of two years of experience with Microsoft Lync technologies or similar telephony systems.
- Familiarity with supported migration scenarios.
- Experience deploying Lync Server solutions for the following scenarios:
- End users
- Endpoint devices
- Audio/video and Web conferences
- Familiarity with security and high availability concepts.
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting Lync Server.
- Understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Networking experience
- Knowledge of PowerShell
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
- 70-410 : Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411 : Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412 : Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 services
- 70-336 : Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design Enterprise Voice
- Design and configure network services
- Configure Enterprise Voice
- Plan and configure a Lync online hybrid solution
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
Please note that the questions may test on, but will not be limited to, the topics described in the bulleted text.
- Design Enterprise Voice (27%)
- Design and configure network services (26%)
- Configure Enterprise Voice (26%)
- Plan and configure a Lync Online hybrid solution (21%)