Exam 77-418 : Word 2013 Essentials
The Microsoft Word 2013 Essentials course shows you how to :
- create documents using templates
- customize your document using themes, page layouts, and tables
- add images and multimedia to your document
- work with document revisions; and protect and finalize your document.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Working with Templates
- Using Document-wide Settings
- Document Navigation
- Page Layout Options
- Using and Modifying Tables
- Inserting Images
- Document Review and Revisions
- Formatting Paragraphs and Line Spacing
- Controlling Content Flow
- Background and Watermark
- Working with Video
- Working with References
- Using a Table of Contents
- Protecting a Document
- Printing Documents
Home and Office users taking this course should already be familiar with Microsoft Office Word 2007, Microsoft Office Word 2010, or other word processing programs. Learners familiar with Word 2003 should complete ‘Introduction to the New Microsoft Office Fluent User Interface’.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
The information after "This objective may include but is not limited to" is intended to further define or scope the objective by describing the types of skills and topics that may be tested for the objective. However, it is not an exhaustive list of skills and topics that could be included on the exam for a given skill area. You may be tested on other skills and topics related to the objective that are not explicitly listed here.
- Create and Manage Documents
- Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Create Tables and Lists
- Apply References
- Insert and Format Objects