Exam 77-422 : PowerPoint 2013 Essentials
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Essentials course guides students through typical PowerPoint use and shows them how to get the most out of PowerPoint features to work effectively and efficiently with templates, themes, and styles.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Creating and Managing Presentations
- Using PowerPoint Templates, Themes, and Backgrounds
- Using Slide Masters
- Presentation Options and Views
- Configuring and Presenting Slideshows
- Creating, Inserting, and Formatting Slides
- Working with Slide Elements and Style
- Ordering and Grouping Shapes and Slides
- Using Layouts
- Working and Modifying Text, Tables, Charts, and SmartArt, Photos, and Images
- Inserting and Formatting Media
- Working with Transitions and Animations
- Protecting and Sharing Presentations
- Managing Reviews
Home and Office users taking this course should already be familiar with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010, or other similar programs. Learners familiar with PowerPoint 2003 should complete ‘Introduction to the New Microsoft Office Fluent User Interface’.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
The information after “This objective may include but is not limited to” is intended to further define or scope the objective by describing the types of skills and topics that may be tested for the objective. However, it is not an exhaustive list of skills and topics that could be included on the exam for a given skill area. You may be tested on other skills and topics related to the objective that are not explicitly listed here.
- Create and Manage Presentations
- Insert and Format Shapes and Slides
- Create Slide Content
- Apply Transitions and Animations
- Manage Multiple Presentations