Exam 77-425 : SharePoint 2013 Essentials
Learners must be familiar with the basic concepts of SharePoint. They must have experience working with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Learners should complete Course ‘Introduction to the New Microsoft Office Fluent User Interface’ before taking this course.
This course is designed to help you use the SharePoint 2013 features to share information and manage content on a SharePoint site.
Topics covered in this collection include:
- Customize the SharePoint 2013 Dashboard
- Work with Microsoft Office Files on a SharePoint Site
- Work with Lists and Document Libraries
- Work with Managed Metadata
- Overview of Records Management and Information Policies
- Work with Workflows
- Search for Content and People
- Configure My Profile and My Site
- Tag or Rate Content and use Note Board
- Work with Wiki and Blog Entries
Home and Office users taking this course should already be familiar with Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007, Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010, or other components of Microsoft Office 2013 itself. Learners must be familiar with the 'New Microsoft Office Fluent User Interface’.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
The information after “This objective may include but is not limited to” is intended to further define or scope the objective by describing the types of skills and topics that may be tested for the objective. However, it is not an exhaustive list of skills and topics that could be included on the exam for a given skill area. You may be tested on other skills and topics related to the objective that are not explicitly listed here.
- Creating and Formatting Content
- Managing SharePoint Sites
- Participating in User Communities
- Configuring and Consuming Site Search Results
- Integrating SharePoint 2013 Services and Microsoft Office 2013 applications