Exam 77-602 : MOS - Using Microsoft Office Excel 2007
Please note: Effective June 1, 2010 Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) is now known as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS).
Candidates for this exam should have the equivalent of six months to one year of hands-on experience creating business deliverables with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and might have experience with previous versions of Microsoft Office Excel. These candidates are especially effective and efficient at creating and manipulating data, formatting data and content, creating and modifying formulas, presenting data visually, and collaborating on and securing data.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Six or more months of hands-on experience creating and managing spreadsheets by using Excel 2007.
At the course completion
This course covers the core skills and knowledge you will need to get the most out of Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- Getting Started with Excel 2007
- Performing Calculations on Data
- Formatting and Printing Worksheets
- Filtering and Summarizing Data
- Working with Pivot Tables and Charts
- Collaborating with Others
- Analyzing Data and Working with Macros
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
The information after “This objective may include but is not limited to” is intended to further define or scope the objective by describing the types of skills and topics that may be tested for the objective. However, it is not an exhaustive list of skills and topics that could be included on the exam for a given skill area. You may be tested on other skills and topics related to the objective that are not explicitly listed here.
- Creating and Manipulating Data
- Formatting Data and Content
- Creating and Modifying Formulas
- Presenting Data Visually
- Collaborating on and Securing Data