Exam 77-603 : MOS - Using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
Please note: Effective June 1, 2010 Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) is now known as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS).
Successful candidates for this exam have the equivalent of six months to one year of hands-on experience creating business deliverables with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 and might have experience with previous versions of Microsoft Office PowerPoint. These candidates are especially effective and efficient at creating and formatting presentation masters and templates, creating and formatting slide content, working with dynamic visual content, and collaborating on and delivering presentations.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Six or more months of hands-on experience creating and managing presentations by using Powerpoint 2007.
At the course completion
This course covers the core skills and knowledge you will need to get the most out of Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007.
- Getting Started with PowerPoint 2007
- Working with Slides in PowerPoint 2007
- Working with the Slide Layout and Themes in PowerPoint 2007
- Working with Tables, Charts, and Diagrams in PowerPoint 2007
- Enhancing the Slides with Multimedia Elements in PowerPoint 2007
- Delivering Presentations Using PowerPoint 2007
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
The information after “This objective may include but is not limited to” is intended to further define or scope the objective by describing the types of skills and topics that may be tested for the objective. However, it is not an exhaustive list of skills and topics that could be included on the exam for a given skill area. You may be tested on other skills and topics related to the objective that are not explicitly listed here.
- Creating and Formatting Presentations
- Creating and Formatting Slide Content
- Working with Visual Content
- Collaborating on and Delivering Presentations