Microsoft Lync Server Training
Microsoft Lync users in a new connected user experience transforming every communication into an interaction that is more collaborative, engaging, and accessible from anywhere. For IT, the benefits are equally powerful, with a highly secure and reliable system that works with existing tools and systems for easier management, lower cost of ownership, smoother deployment and migration, and greater choice and flexibility.
With Microsoft Lync training, your end-users will learn how to conduct calls, transfer calls, forward calls and conduct online meetings. As an IT professional depending on the class you take, you will learn to plan, design, deploy, configure, and administer Microsoft Lync Server 2013.
MCSE : Communication
Associate level : Windows Server 2012
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411)
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (70-412)
After successfully completing steps 1-3, you'll earn a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) : Windows Server 2012 certification.
Expert level : Communication
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (70-336)
- Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (70-337)
This MCSE certification requires you to show continued ability to perform in your chosen solution area by completing a re-certification exam every three years.