Windows Server training
When you take Desktop Infrastructure training, you will learn how to deploy and manage desktops and devices that provide access from anywhere. You will also learn how to maintain security and compliance. You will also be able to validate your skills in desktop virtualization, remote desktop services, and application virtualization.
MCSE : Desktop Infrastructure
Associate level : Windows Server 2012
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411)
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (70-412)
After successfully completing steps 1-3, you'll earn a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA ) : Windows Server 2012 certification.
Expert level : Desktop infrastructure
- Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure (70-415)
- Implementing Desktop Application Environments (70-416)
This MCSE certification requires you to show continued ability to perform in your chosen solution area by completing a re-certification exam every three years.