Microsoft Exchange Server training
Training on Microsoft Exchange Server gives you the knowledge and skills needed to update and support a reliable, secure messaging infrastructure.
MCSE : Messaging
Associate level : Windows Server 2012
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411)
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (70-412)
After successfully completing steps 1-3, you'll earn a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) : Windows Server 2012 certification.
Expert level : Messaging
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (70-341)
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (70-342)
This MCSE certification requires you to show continued ability to perform in your chosen solution area by completing a re-certification exam every three years.