This course provides you with skills to create, customize, enhance, and share Excel 2010 workbooks.
Topics covered in this collection include:
- Working with the Interface Elements
- Creating and Editing Worksheets
- Formatting Cell Data
- Working with Equations and Formulas
- Creating and Formatting Charts
- Creating and Formatting Tables
- Working with PivotTables
- Working with Pivot Charts
- Creating, Editing, and Running Macros
- Working with External Data
Home and Office users taking this course should already be familiar with Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office Excel 2010, or other spreadsheet programs. Learners familiar with Excel 2003 should complete ‘Introduction to the New Microsoft Office Fluent User Interface’.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
The information after “This objective may include but is not limited to” is intended to further define or scope the objective by describing the types of skills and topics that may be tested for the objective. However, it is not an exhaustive list of skills and topics that could be included on the exam for a given skill area. You may be tested on other skills and topics related to the objective that are not explicitly listed here.
- Create and Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
- Create Cells and Ranges
- Create Tables
- Apply Formulas and Functions
- Create Charts and Objects