Though economic slowdown continues, wiser companies have realized the need for strengthening and sharpening business acumen of the existing manpower in their organizations. The objective for engaging in corporate training programs lies in making the under-performing staff much more productive through such kind of workshops.
Corporate training workshops can help some companies upgrade the skills of their key leadership teams, enhance their acumen on cost-optimization and create a mindset & attitude that focuses on shareholder return perspective.
Some training modules can help your people become better general managers, making them understand the 'big picture' better and thus, enabling them to take decisions which enhance profitability and value creation for their companies.
It is an economic reality of the day that--the growth and survival of a thriving enterprise will depend on employee retention. Employing good training programs is the key to retaining valued employees too.
Luminis recognizes that continuous improvement is essential for progress and that keeping your employees skilled is a commitment that can be both costly and time consuming. Our corporate training programs are aimed at corporates where the need to adapt with new IT technologies and new business approaches within the business environment is very high. Our training programs provide users confidence to quickly adapt to the changes and perform efficiently in real-time business environment. It does not matter whether you are looking at key programs implementations such as Six Sigma, Change Management, Soft Skills or implementation of newer IT platforms. We intend to support you in all. We critically engage all the key principles of ‘Adult Learning’ methodology in our training programs.
Luminis specializes in organizing onsite-trainings for corporate clients (with a pre-defined size of batch of trainees). We strive hard to you facilitate & support your company by supplying optimum training solutions to your specific training needs. With the availability of requisite time-period we can even meet those training needs which may fall outside the scope of our training programs as well, whether it is due to limitations concerning the content, timescale, number of participants or location of training exercise.
You may wish us to come to you and deliver training at your official workplace. We can train large or small groups of staff members at your workplace either following our course outlines or with more focus on your own content, goals and objectives. It is a good alternative--if you already have your own training facilities, if you need to hook into your own internal network, or if travel costs for your team would be prohibitive.
Choose from the very best of Lean Six Sigma Training programs:
Apart from key IT training programs, we selectively offer a plethora of soft-skills training also:
- Time & Stress Management
- Planning & Prioritization
- Conversation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Business Communication
- Business Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Customer Focus
- Assertive Communication
- Business Writing
- Team Management
- Creativity & Problem Solving
- Telephone Etiquette
- Stress Management
- Team Building
- Negotiation Skills
- Delegation Skills
- Sales Training
Luminis recognizes that the quality of our training depends upon the caliber of our trainers and their commitment and enthusiasm in providing exceptional service to our clients. For, we make a point to choose experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic people to be the face of our business, qualified trainers who know their stuff inside out and are passionate about knowledge-sharing.
We aspire to enable the transfer of the technical skills and passion for the subject to our clients by delivering them practical, easy to understand training.
As a result, you are assured that trainees will:
- Receive the highest quality training, where you want it, when you want it and at a competitive price
- Gain practical knowledge and skills that improve job performance
- Learn correct workflow and useful industry tips to speed their processes
- Benefit from our complimentary after course support via email for (1-month).
Cornerstones of Corporate Training
- Results wrapped around your expectations. All training programs offered by Luminis start with your expectations and desired outcomes. The whole delivery of training revolves around the mutual expectations. Once the training is consummated, we reinforce and measure your new skills and you effectively gauge the results viz-a-viz., expectations & actual requirements.
- The Learning Cycle. The wholesome approach to learning curve is ensured by building practical skills based upon unlocking the potential, incorporation of action-skills, the measurement of results achieved by skill-application and establishing self-belief among trainees. This way, not only their learning gets momentum, they imbibe even more information also.
- After-Effects of Training. We ensure that the training doesn't end when trainees leave the classroom. From the moment they leave the training-room, they are made aware of ‘how & why’ of they need to constantly reinforce their new skills to maximize their own potential and knowledge of the IT.
- Believing you're extended-family, not a client to us. We share the belief that counting ourselves as an extended family or a partner to your organization must be the ideology of Luminis Consulting Services Private Limited, ever compelling us to ensure that you are highly valued at Luminis and we consider it a privilege to be able to share our knowledge with you.
- Learning evaluation at key junctures. From the very first moment of you making initial inquiry with Luminis, we ensure that all the necessary steps are taken to ensure, not only to become better well-versed with your expectations, but also to deliver a training experience that goes beyond what you ever expected.
- Knowledge Growth. Our aim is not just to train your people but help them reach a level of knowledge that really equips them to maximize their experience in Information Technology, enabling them to work faster and more creatively.
We are proud of our courses and after-course support which is acknowledged by our clients. If you have questions or need help simply ‘Email’ us.