Luminis Consulting Services
We are a dependable provider of IT & enable services, consulting, learning & development services, among other. Luminis has been working closely with various small to medium enterprises (SMEs) to help them build stronger, more efficient, and more agile IT processes. We are helping our clients embrace accelerating globalization, virtualization, a millennial mindset and new cloud-based technologies.
- At Luminis, we believe that our first most responsibility is towards our clients who use our services, programs or products, regardless of whether they are individuals, institutions, corporates & other organizations.
- We share the stronger responsibility to those who works with us – the men and women in our offices—believing that each person must be considered an individual standing on his or her own dignity and merit. That there must be equal & unbiased opportunity for advancement for those who qualified.
- We are proud of the quality and dedication of our people and our ability to meet the highest standards of performance and business conduct.
- We recognize that we must maintain the highest standards of integrity, indeed our reputation and our success depend on it. Whether we’re working in a development center, on-site with our customers, in our corporate office or elsewhere, we must be role models of integrity and ensure that we handle our clients’ systems, confidential information or sensitive intellectual property, as well as our own, with the utmost of care.
- Luminis employees assigned to client engagements are expected to follow both Luminis and client policies, as well as standards of conduct.
Cisco has just announced on 10-June-2019, some major changes to its certification programs. Most of you may still not be aware of….
Before I explain about these changes, I wish to assure you that you can still have a go at current CCNA(s), CCNP(s) and CCIE(s) and respective exams before 24-Feb-2020. No need to worry!
Cisco introduces a new certification path called “Cisco Certified DevNet” programs, which will follow same structure of Associate, Professional & Expert hierarchy. As Chuck Robbins, the Chairman of Cisco, clearly elaborated that the Future of IT teams is basically having two components:
- Infrastructure Engineers
- Software Application Developers